Masters in Financial Analysis
Impressing the world’s top finance recruiters is a real challenge if you are a recent graduate. Stand out from the crowd with our Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA).
Delivered in London – the world’s foremost capital market – the MFA gives you a rock-solid grounding in state-of-the-art financial tools, financial markets and global business understanding. Our world-renowned faculty guide you through the latest in research, software and techniques, as you build the business-ready skills to shape your future.
Balancing theory with practice and real-world business exposure, the MFA gives you the chance to connect with international institutions and practitioners and build an international network. Our strong relationship with global recruiters opens up unparalleled opportunities to you to set off on the right path in your professional journey.
Prepare for a world-class career in international finance.
Benefits for your career
- Reputation – the School’s world-renowned finance faculty combine extensive industry knowledge and experience with cutting-edge academic research.
- London location – positioned in the capital of global finance, the programme empowers you to leverage our strong links with financial institutions and practitioners.
- Access top-tier global recruiters – our Career Centre will give you the opportunity to meet with key organisations looking to recruit exceptional analyst-level finance candidates.
- Build an exceptional network – immerse yourself in an array of events, clubs and networking opportunities on a campus that buzzes with experienced finance professionals and fellow postgraduate students.
- Develop practical finance skills – use the latest finance software, take part in trading simulations and see theory applied in organisations on the London Business Challenge Week and live business projects.
- Acquire the global perspectives essential to professional success – study with diverse classmates, learn from our international faculty, and experience our Global Immersion Field Trips.
- Develop a well-rounded skillset – gain the tools to succeed in your job search, as well as the communication and professional skills that finance recruiters expect.
- Take it further. Depending on your career track, you have the option to extend the programme to a fourth term and pursue more electives or an international exchange.
There is no better place to launch your finance career.