Skip to main content

Please enter a keyword and click the arrow to search the site

Visa requirements

Find out if and what kind of visa you need

Do you need a visa?

If you are not a British or Irish citizen, you may need a visa to study in the UK.

EEA and Swiss nationals

If you have Settled or pre-Settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme, this gives you permission to live, work and study in the UK, and you won't need a visa to study with us.

If you don't have Settled or pre-Settled status, you will need to have valid immigration permission that allows you to study in the UK.


London life

Find out what London has to offer

Prepare to live in one of the world’s most exciting cities. Explore parks, visit galleries, go to a show or dine in a different restaurant every day - the opportunities are endless.

Learn more

Select up to 4 programmes to compare

Select one more to compare
subscribe_image_desktop 5949B9BFE33243D782D1C7A17E3345D0

Sign up to receive our latest news and business thinking direct to your inbox