Only applicants with exceptional academic performance will be considered for a waiver and all requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
To be eligible for a waiver, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- UK First degree equivalent (GPA 3.8/4.0) at the time of your request.
- Studying for or recently completed an undergraduate degree from a top 100 university. Please see the latest World University Ranking by The Times Higher Education.
- Evidence of strong quantitative ability demonstrated through your undergraduate academics or work experience.
To apply for a waiver you will need to:
- Submit your CV for a review by our Recruitment Team here.
- Send an email outlining your reason for the waiver request and copy of your most up to date transcripts to email@example.com.
Please note that waiver requests are reviewed on a weekly basis. The Recruitment Team will first check that you meet the eligibility requirements for the GMAT/GRE waiver and notify you within one week whether your waiver request has been forwarded onto the Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee will then review your waiver request and send you a decision within a further 2 weeks.
Please note you should not submit your full Masters in Management application before taking either the GMAT or GRE without speaking with the Recruitment and Admissions Team first.