Global Masters in Management
Take the first step on the road to international business success. Lay the foundations and develop the skills you need to thrive in a rapidly changing world on the Global Masters in Management (Global MiM).
Delivered jointly by London Business School and the renowned School of Management, Fudan University in Shanghai, the Global MiM gives you an unparalleled grounding in international business management challenges preparing you for the opportunities of tomorrow.
The Global MiM is a two-year, full time course starting in September, where you attain two internationally recognised degrees: a Masters in Management (MiM) and a Masters in Science (MSc) in International Business. Year one takes place in London. Year two takes place in Shanghai.
Is it right for you?
- Are you an ambitious young professional hungry for global success?
- Do you have a strong interest in Asia and some knowledge of Mandarin or willingness to learn?
- Do you have less than two years of postgraduate work experience?
- Do you have an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:1?
- Have you excelled in non-academic areas such as sport, the arts or have shown leadership potential in community activities?
If so, this is the programme for you.