Gain a holistic view of your supply chain
Enhance your organisation’s competitive advantage by aligning an end-to-end understanding of complex supply chain management with high-level strategy.
A future characterised by rising complexity and uncertainty calls for a systematic, agile and holistic approach to global supply chain management.
This programme equips you with a thorough understanding of strategic supply chain leadership, enabling you to enhance your organisation’s supply chain capability.
Why choose this programme?
- World-renowned faculty, Professor of Management Science & Operations Jérémie Gallien brings expertise and insight. His research focuses on pushing the frontiers of supply chain management. Previous collaborations have seen him work with organisations including Zara, Dell, Amazon, the World Bank and the Clinton Health Initiative
- We partner with leading consultancy, McKinsey, for the delivery of this programme. McKinsey will lead a day and dig deep into topics such as supply chain IT, sales and operations planning, supply chain KPIs and performance management. With this cutting-edge global insight you’ll develop the expertise to build a high performance supply chain organisation.
- The dynamic business hub of London is the perfect base to make site visits. Draw inspiration from the world’s leading organisations that are located here and gain insights into their complex, global supply-chain tactics
- Experiential learning takes you beyond the classroom and immerses you in practical learning with site visits, case studies and simulations, giving you a rich understanding of each part of the supply chain process
- Exposure to the latest technological developments gives you first-hand understanding of how they will impact the future of supply chain management
- Expert guest speakers share their diverse and high-level experiences and insights into trends, and future developments
- Exchange ideas and experiences with other executives from a diverse range of nationalities and backgrounds, giving you international insights into supply chain leadership. Create a global network of contacts around the world
- The programme builds on learning from each previous day – from optimising supply chain assets to understanding supply chain risks – you will gain a deep understanding of the end-to-end process of supply chain management