LBS Live: Reflect. Refocus. Reimagine.
We are ready. Are you?
Are you a senior executive looking to boost your professional prospects? Then this is the event for you.
Attempting to cut through the sea of digital noise, big ideas and bold opinions is mind-scrambling. That is where we can help.
Look behind the scenes of Executive Education at London Business School and discover what you and your organisation need to stay ultra-competitive in today’s complex business environment.
We have a packed agenda full of insights from our thought leaders and experts. With up to four sessions running at one time, you will be spoilt for choice.
- Global: Explore the challenges shaping the international business environment and learn how to navigate them effectively.
- Grow: Take charge of your personal development - from defining your approach to leadership, to mapping out your career.
- Knowledge: Advance your strategic thinking with insights drawn from the latest business, management and economic research.
- Experience: Experience the innovative techniques used by our experts to embed learning first-hand.
09.00 Registration and light breakfast
09.45 Faculty sessions
- Global: Succeeding in a disrupted world - Costas Markides
- Grow: Act like a leader, think like a leader - Herminia Ibarra
- Knowledge: Lessons from Private Equity and corporate acquisitions for business - Florin Vasvari
- Experience: Experiential exercises for effective team building - Grahame Robb Associates
11.30 Faculty sessions
- Global: Should your company be investing in data science and machine learning - Nicos Savva
- Grow: The art of negotiation - Madan Pillutla
- Knowledge: The story behind the numbers and how to use them your advantage - Chris Higson
- Experience: One beat at a time: Collaborative working through music - The Drum Cafe
13.30 Faculty sessions
- Global: Effective decision making in turbulent times - David Faro and Niro Sivanathan
- Grow: Building your personal resilience - Richard Jolly
- Knowledge: How to raise your value creation IQ - Henri Servaes
- Experience: How an artist’s perspective can help you thrive in an uncertain and disruptive world - Peter Mulan Feroze
15.00 Faculty sessions
16.00 Networking reception
*Please note that the programme may be subject to changes
24 November 2017
London Business School
Take a guided, whistle-stop tour of cutting-edge ideas with our global faculty and practitioner gurus
Dive into immersive experiences – from team building to creative expression and mindfulness to storytelling
Press pause on your strategy and test fresher, smarter, faster thinking in a psychologically safe place
Engage in rich dialogue with high-level, global professionals from diverse industries and sectors
Leave reinvigorated and become the chief learning storyteller when you return to work.
Places are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.
The future belongs to those with razor-sharp focus, knowledge and drive. Are you ready?