Every year, London Business School confers Honorary Degrees, Honorary Fellowships and Fellowships to distinguished individuals. The awards are an important way for us to recognise the major contribution that people connected with the School have made to our continued success.
Honorary Degrees are mainly - but not only - for academics of other institutions of international standing with a connection with the School. Fellowships and Honorary Fellowships are for those who "have rendered exceptional service to the School and/or attained outstanding distinction in business." They can include present or former members of the School's staff and alumni.
- Daniel Levinthal, Reginald H. Jones Professor of Corporate Strategy, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Daron Acemoglu, Elizabeth and James Killian Professor of Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- HE Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman and Founder, Emaar Properties
- Justine Greening MP, SEMBA2000
- Professor Darrell Duffie, Dean Witter Distinguished Professor of Finance and Senior Fellow, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research
- David Kabiller, Co-Founder, AQR Capital Management
- Paul Polman, CEO, Unilever
- Tim Kopra EMBAG2013, Astronaut, NASA
- Professor Olivier Blanchard, Senior Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics and Robert M. Solow Professor of Economics emeritus, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Neil Woodford CBE, Founder and Head of Investment, Woodford Investment Management LLP