Join the Strategy & Entrepreneurship Faculty at London Business School
London Business School’s Strategy & Entrepreneurship subject area is inviting applications for tenure-track and senior positions starting in the 2016/2017 academic year.
What we are looking for
We are looking for exceptional scholars to join our international group who must demonstrate the ability to conduct high-quality research and be able to teach in a dynamic international environment, ideally with experience of teaching both MBAs and international executives. A proven track record of teaching and publishing would be preferred.
What do you need to apply?
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
- Must have or expect to have their PhDs in relevant fields before taking up their posts
- Applicants for senior positions must have a strong record of published research in the top academic journals in the field
- A strong teaching record for senior applicants, or evidence of teaching ability for junior applicants
Taking the next step
For more information on applying for faculty positions, please read the information for faculty applicants or download the document form the School’s main recruitment webpage
Interested applicants should submit
- A cover letter
- Research statement
- Job market paper
- Teaching statement, and if possible, teaching evaluations
- Letters from three academic referees
Before the closing date of 12th April 2016 at http://apply.interfolio.com/34415
Our Strategy and Entrepreneurship faculty teach on our MBA, MSc, PhD and Executive Education programmes and to conduct original research of exceptionally high quality.
How to apply
1) Before you apply for a faculty position, read:
and complete our as part of your application: