London Business School's angel investor network is shaping the future of entrepreneurship
Enterprise 100 has played an integral role in establishing the School as a centre of entrepreneurial excellence for the past 15 years.
Today, the club bridges the gap between what's happening in the classroom, the School's successful entrepreneurs and the business community at large.
Set up to extend the School's association with the world's leading entrepreneurs, and operating within the School's Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, joining the club will give you unparalleled opportunities to connect with policymakers and business leaders and forge your own future in this fast-paced, competitive industry.
Expand your entrepreneurial horizons and join the club
Enterprise 100 club already has more than 90 members and always welcomes new applications. If you are interested in taking your entrepreneurial skills further, why not come to a meeting?
Meeting dates for 2018
- 18th January 2018 (members only annual dinner)
- 8th March 2018 (closing date for applications is 19 Jan)
- 3rd May 2018 (closing date for applications is 23 March)
- 21st June 2018 (closing date for applications is 27 April)
- 4th October 2018 (closing date for applications is 3 Sept)
- 6th December 2018 (closing date for applications is 26 Oct)
Meeting dates for 2019
- 17th January 2019 (members only annual dinner)
- 7th March 2019
- 2nd May 2019
- 27th June 2019
- 3rd October 2019
- 5th December 2019
For more information about meetings or membership, contact:
Enterprise 100 Ltd
London Business School
Tel: 07949 032898