Strategy and Entrepreneurship
Why choose Strategy and Entrepreneurship at London Business School?
With 75% of the top 500 global companies based in London, LBS is perfectly placed in this financially vibrant city to set you on road to academic success in Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
As a student at LBS you’ll learn from and work with a world-class faculty. As well as conducting cutting-edge research, our faculty’s fundamental strength is outstanding academic teaching and you’ll be equipped with all the skills and knowledge you need to gain an integrated perspective on Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
You’ll examine the contemporary business world and focus on how organisations can create and sustain superior competitive performance by combining strategy tools and frameworks with an understanding of the process of strategy making and the working of general management.
We excel at research
The Strategic and Entrepreneurship Faculty at London Business School undertakes field-leading research in a wide range of contemporary business-applicable topics, including:
- innovation and entrepreneurship within large firms
- the theory of the firm and corporate scope
- technological change and its impact on firm strategy and industry structure
- management of multinational corporations
- behavioural and cognitive foundations of strategy
- organisational learning
- the impact of informal and formal structures on firm performance.
Take part in Strategy and Entrepreneurship Seminars
The Strategy and Entrepreneurship subject area holds weekly seminars. For more information on our speakers, please go to the Strategy and Entrepreneurship seminar page.