Call for Startups
Supported by London Business School’s Institute of Entrepreneurship and Private Capital (IEPC), we are excited to host the Middle East LBS Angel Investors Forum in Dubai on 12 October. Startups from across the Middle East are invited to submit their application by Tuesday 12 September to pitch for seed or pre-seed funding to angel investors affiliated with LBS.
Who is it for?
To be eligible to pitch at the Forum, startups must:
- Operate primarily in the Middle East
- Be actively raising a pre-seed or seed round
- Have at least a prototype or MVP and demonstrate initial traction
- Be available to pitch virtually on 3 October 2023
- Be available to pitch in-person on 12 October 2023
- 24 August 2023: Applications officially open
- 12 September 2023: Deadline for startup applicants. We will consider applications received after this date for the next forum event. After receiving the information, the Middle East LBS Business Angels forum team will shortlist the startups.
- 29 September 2023: Shortlisted startups will be informed if they are selected to pitch to the Investment Committee (IC).
- 3 October 2023: Investment Committee - Shortlisted startups pitch virtually to the IC. The finalists selected to pitch at the October 12th Forum will be informed by the next day.
- 12 October 2023: Finalists pitch in Dubai (in person) to a group of ME LBS Business Angels
How to apply?
Please complete the application form before the deadline. If you have any enquiries, please email email@example.com.