What is the competition about?
Inaugural LBS competition, supported by the Institute of Entrepreneurship and Private Capital (IEPC), anticipated to become one of the most-reputed startup competitions to connect aspiring entrepreneurs with VCs and investors in the MENA region.
- Have an idea, a team, and an MVP with some initial traction?
- Struggling to find an audience of VCs? Maybe your pitching needs some polishing?
- Need a monetary boost with sizeable cash prizes?
- Need some powerful free media exposure?
- Significant Cash Prizes
- Matchmaking with the most prominent regional investors
- High media exposure (i.e., IEPC, LBS Websites, Media, Podcasts, Earned Media)
- Mentoring by leading industry experts
- And much more...
Who can participate?
- All Entrepreneur founders working in the MENA region (No London Business School connection is required)
- Possess a solid MVP and/or completed a Pre-seed or Seed Round
- 31st July 2022: Short listing of top 20 teams
- August, September 2022: Two-month mentorship for shortlisted teams
- September 2022: Virtual semi-finals and selection of top 10 finalists
- 19 October 2022: Final Pitch Competition in Dubai (in presence of top investors and LBS Faculty)
Apply to the LBS MENA Startup Competition 2022
For questions about the competition, please email: MENAcompetition@london.edu
Our strategic sponsors