Through acquisition of vital data sets, the Institute is pleased to fund data purchases in support of PhD research projects.
- Bo Bian (Finance)
- The Reallocation Channel: Globally-Consistent Creditor Protection and Real Economic Outcomes
- Ramona Dagostino (Finance)
- The Story of a Bond: Shifting Patterns in the U.S. Municipal Market
- The Impact of Bank Financing on Municipalities’ Bond Issuance and the Real Economy
- Anton Lines (Finance)
- Alpha decay and strategic trading
These papers explore the reshaping of the U.S. municipal market and in particular the role played by banks in affecting local governments’ access to finance.
- Ryan Lewis & Anton Lines (Finance)
- Information, Attention, Trading, and Asset Prices
- Arkodipta Sarkar (Finance)
- Institutional Quality, Investment and Real Impact
- Ishita Sen (Finance)
- Pricing Corporate Bonds: An Institutional Approach
- Limits to Optimal Hedging