Making an impact globally
Our female students and alumni are confident, vocal and ambitious. Equipped with the right skills and tools, they go on to lead successful, meaningful careers.
LBS women are a diverse group of individuals at the forefront in every sector and industry around the globe. Wherever you’re headed, you’ll achieve your goals and make a difference – whether you want to work for a consultancy in China or a disruptive start-up in Dubai.
Some of our alumni:
- Evelyn Bourke (Executive MBA) CEO, Bupa
- Nisreen Shocair (Executive MBA Global) President, Virgin Megastore Middle East and North Africa
- Liane Bauer (Executive MBA Dubai) Enterprise Solutions Director: Area Africa, Middle East & Turkey, Abbot Diagnostics
- Jo Buckross (Executive MBA London) Country Manager Gibraltar, Head of Premier and Acquisition (Lloyds Banking Group)
- Zipporah Gatiti (Executive MBA London) Founder and CEO, Taste of Kenya
- Gillian Keegan (LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy) MP for Chichester, UK