Change just got personal
Are you responsible for leading change? Perhaps you’re tasked with innovating new approaches or products, reducing costs, growing the business or spearheading disruption? Whatever the conditions for change, the biggest task lies with you.
It won’t be easy: just 30% of change programmes work*. Conventional wisdom states that fear makes change compelling – that people move faster with a ‘burning platform’ underneath them. But a body of research has revealed an alternative way to frame change.
Consider an alternative approach: unleash your organisation’s capability and embrace human potential with London Business School’s Leading Change programme.
Rewire your thinking from defensive to opportunistic and from reactive to proactive. Learn to empower and mobilise an entire workforce by turning stress-injected ‘burning platforms’ into strengths-inspired ‘burning ambitions’.
Inspiring change – which is embraced, not prescribed – can’t wait. It’s time to lead change that’s iterative, fast and brave.
How you benefit:
- Gain fresh insights, based on Professor Dan Cable’s latest research, with this experiential and personalised programme
- Reinforce what you learn every step of the way through your unique Change Challenge. Contextualise your learning as you journey through the programme
- Draw lessons from immersive experiences including experimentation, design thinking, serious play and storytelling to drive sustained change
- Enjoy a memorable team discovery experience in the heart of London to explore your emotional response to uncertainty
- Profile your own network structure to understand how people crisscrossing borders, functions and hierarchies can support your Change Challenge
- Activate positive emotions and promote fearless change. Take a Point Positive® assessment to uncover your signature strengths, learn how to bring the best out in people and build powerful coalitions
- Execute your Change Challenge with dedicated and strategically-matched coaching support – available both during and after the programme.**
* According to global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company
** One individual coaching session during the programme and three sessions post-programme. Coaches strategically matched to fit your experience.