Achieve your potential and secure your first job in finance.
Take advantage of our prime London location, industry contacts and world-class financial reputation – position yourself for long-term career success.
At the heart of the world’s financial capital, you’ll have access to a fantastic alumni community. Employers recruit from London Business School (LBS) because they recognise the potential of our students. We understand what recruiters are looking for because when designing the programme, we asked them – and then shaped the curriculum, experiential learning, Personal Development Programme, Career skills programme and admissions criteria to meet these needs.
We know what you need
- To help you land that crucial first post-MFA role, we’ve made sure that the programme gives you:
- the finance knowledge to impress at interview and beyond
- access to a wide range of recruitment options
- professional and careers skills to enable you to communicate your value, with impact, to potential employers
- a global alumni network for you to draw on throughout your career.
Events, talks and coffee chats
Explore career options through listening and meeting professionals on and off campus from a wide range of global companies such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Blackstone, Fidelity, Santander, McKinsey, Accenture, Deloitte or Google.
Learn more about the Career Centre.
Our job search expertise includes:
- Career Coaches to help define your career goals and guide you through the job search.
- Sector recruitment specialists who can offer insights and advice into specific sectors and companies.
- Peer Leaders, students with work experience in the areas of interest to you who are trained by the Career Centre to offer the most up-to-date market insights and application assistance.
- Support with CVs and cover letters.
- Interview training, including mock interviews, technical interviewing skills and problem solving skills.
- Training in effective networking with the School community, alumni and beyond.
- Access to leading finance recruiters through campus events and job boards.