Putting people at the strategic centre
Your organisation thrives when there is a compelling alignment between business strategy and the context you create for your people. Prepare to strengthen that alignment, drive strategic change and enhance organisational performance on this stimulating five-day programme.
Led by Lynda Gratton, one of the world’s leading authorities on HR strategy, you gain the skills to put people at the heart of your organisation.
Use the latest global business insights and advanced knowledge to effect significant, beneficial change. Learn how to:
- optimise best practice in employee engagement
- understand organisational culture
- lead change
- gain competitive advantage through HR
- align HR strategies with business objectives.
Return to your workplace ready to inspire your human resources team with the vision and skills to be an integral part of organisational transformation.
Why choose this programme?
- World class faculty – Professor Lynda Gratton leads a world class team of inspirational faculty – including Dan Cable, guaranteeing an exceptional learning experience.
- A multinational, multi-sector learning environment – an exceptionally diverse peer group encourages the exchange of ideas and inspires fresh global perspectives.
- Learning in London – gain cutting-edge business insights in one of the world’s leading business cities.
Human resource strategy in transforming organisations
- Duration: 5.5 days
- Next start: 09 Jun 2019
- Fees: £8,500
- Location: London
2019 dates and fees:
- 09 - 14 Jun 2019
- 10 – 15 Nov 2019
- Fees: £8,500
At the 2019 HR Strategy Forum, we will examine the secrets behind truly transformative organisational change; and the critical role HR and learning functions play in shaping the management ecosystem to enable an effective and sustainable change.
Why not take this programme as part of our Executive Education Certificate in Management?Find out how