Management Science and Operations
We use models and innovation to improve competitiveness
Our faculty develop models to improve business performance and apply technological innovations to improve competitiveness.
We excel at research
As well as excellent teaching, the Management Science and Operations (MSO) faculty conduct innovative research on a variety of topics, including:
- decision modelling and analysis
- optimisation and stochastic modelling
- operations, logistics and supply chain management
- simulation, risk analysis and forecasting
- energy, health services and financial engineering.
We combine innovative core courses with diverse electives
Management Science and Operations courses form a core part of the MBA, Executive MBA and PhD programmes. In addition, the MSO faculty offer a wide range of elective courses as well as short executive courses and company-specific programmes on a range of topics.
Our core research faculty
For more information about Management Science and Operations, contact our Subject Area Manager, Teodora Moneva: email@example.com