The Future of Private Equity: Opportunities and Challenges
The 11th Annual Private Equity Symposium was be jointly held with the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School on 24-25 May 2018 at London Business School, Regent’s Park, London.
Day one explored the future of private equity, and the opportunities and challenges facing the industry. The theme was considered over three engaging sessions.
- Simon Borrows, Chief Executive, 3i Group Plc
- Helen Steers – Partner & Head of European Investing Team, Pantheon
- Brian Cherry – Partner, Oak Hill Capital Partners
- Sally Rocker – Managing Director & General Counsel, JC Flowers
- Ioannis Ioannou – Associate Professor, London Business School
- Oren Laufer – Vice President & Investor Relations, HarbourVest
- Jennifer L. Wick – Managing Partner, Sustainable Growth Management
- Antony Ross – Partner, Bridges Fund Management
- Matthew Slovik – Executive Director, Morgan Stanley Global Sustainable Finance
The Future of Private Equity
- James Almond – Partner, Duke Street
- Simon Hamilton – Fund Finances, Investec
- Francois Scheepers – Partner, Head of Technology, Validus Risk Management
- Michael Schad – Partner, Head of Investment Management, Coller Capital
Day two will showcase the latest academic research being conducted on the fields of private equity and venture capital.