- Grow the pie podcast series
Tom Gosling and Alex Edmans host the Grow the Pie podcast series examining how companies can serve society while also generating profit for investors. They explore themes from Alex's book Grow the Pie: How Great Companies Deliver Both Purpose and Profit, but digging into greater detail on the practical challenges to putting purpose into practice and how we can use evidence to guide us.
- Grow the Pie - the tough questions for responsible business
- Grow the Pie: is the evidence for responsible business really so clear cut?
- Responsible business podcast series
The Responsible Business podcast series looks at how business leaders – from start-up social enterprises to large corporations – embed responsibility into the heart of business so that it’s more than just a mission statement. It tackles some of the thorny issues in responsible business, such as how to navigate trade-offs and obtain buy-in from investors and all employees.
- Responsible business – sustainability & purpose in practice
Sue Garrard, former Executive Vice President at Unilever speaks to Alex Edmans
- Responsible business – how can we start?
Alice Williams, Founder and CEO of Luminary Bakery speaks to Alex Edmans
- Market or racket - do we need a new approach to executive pay?
Podcast with highlights of CCG’s February 2020 conference on executive pay, examining quantum (the level of pay), design (the link between pay and the measures of performance), and process (how pay is set)
- Who should run a company?
Podcast with highlights from CCG’s May 2019 event examining approaches to corporate decision making and the realities of corporate ownership
- What is a responsible business?
Podcast with highlights from CCG’s February 2019 event hosting debate of the fundamental concepts behind the current drive to make business more responsible