Build responsive and resilient enterprises for uncertain times
Recalibrate your role and your organisation to ensure it is truly resilient and built for the future.
You explore four key pillars that will significantly enhance your leadership capabilities by building collaborative capacity, disrupting with new perspectives, asking great questions and engaging with meaning.
You are taken on a significant professional and personal journey. You are immersed in cutting-edge business thinking and learn from acclaimed faculty (who are listed in the Thinkers50 ranking), industry practitioners and executive coaches.
Impact of Leading Businesses into the Future
Why choose this programme?
- Two of the world’s most influential management gurus take you on a leadership journey. Adjunct Professor of Organisational Behaviour Tammy Erickson and Professor Lynda Gratton, combine world-class research with highly practical strategies and techniques.
- Practical learning is central to this programme. You undertake a pre-programme diagnosis of your organisation and complete a personal profile, which actively inform the discussions and activities of the programme.
- Specialist guest speakers and executive coaches inspire you with their distinct leaderships styles and experience in the field. Speakers include Rob Goffee, author of Why Should Anyone Be Led By You?
- Highly personalised coaching to hone your leadership skills as well as post-programme coaching to ensure you continue to successfully implement your leadership strategy.
- Senior executive networks can be built from the wide range of peers you learn with, drawn from a wide range of industries and nationalities.
- Study in London to access successful organisations and examine the business practices, traditions and logic that shaped their actions.
- Learning is taken outside the classroom, by using our historical and future heritage to explore leadership and business practices.
- Duration: 5.5 days
- Next start: 23 Jun 2019
- Fees: £11,900
- Location: London
2019 dates and fees:
- 23 - 28 Jun 2019
- 17 - 22 Nov 2019
- Fees: £11,900
Why not take this programme as part of our Executive Education Certificate in Management?Find out how