Senior Executive Programme Women’s Scholarship with 30% Club
The 30% Club and London Business School are delighted to join forces in supporting more women reach influential positions in business today through the 30% Club Senior Executive Programme (SEP) scholarship.
The scholarship is for women leaders who have made a significant impact on their organisation and are aspiring to a CEO position or the Executive Committee of a large organisation.
The programme provides a unique opportunity for scholars to join other senior leaders from diverse global organisations and learn from renowned academics and industry experts. Learn more about the faculty teaching on SEP.
Previous scholarship recipients include Andreea Moldovan, General Manager, Czech & Slovakia at Avon, as well as Maria Angelova, General Manager Central Europe at JAFRA Cosmetics. Hear how the scholarship helped them sharpen their leadership skills and empowered them to go further in their career.
Who is the 30% Club SEP scholarship for?
The scholarship is for women leaders with a minimum of 15 years management experience who are:
1. In a senior leadership position of a large company – one or two levels from CEO - or a CEO or a C-suite executive of a medium-sized organisation
2. Making or have made a significant impact on their organisation
Candidates must be nominated by their employers.
What does the scholarship cover?
The scholarship covers:
1. Full participation in lectures, group work, discovery visits and experiential activities
2. Access to executive coaching
3. Accommodation on campus for the programme’s duration.
How to apply
Applications for the 2019 30% Club scholarship are now closed. No further applications are being accepted. Please check back for announcements for the next scholarship opening.
How is the Scholar selected?
Successful applicants are invited to a panel interview. Panel members are:
- Diana Brightmore Armour, CEO – UK & Europe, ANZ Bank
- Henrietta Royle, Senior Director, British Bankers Association
- Helen Kerkentzes, Executive Director Learning Solutions, London Business School
- Isabel Fernandez-Mateo, Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, London Business School
- Margaret Young, NED at Blackrock and Hansteen
- Sue Whalley, CEO, Royal Mail International