Set the strategic direction of your future
As a successful senior executive, you manage strategic priorities, develop and lead effective teams and establish sustained competitive advantage in your organisation.
In the face of increasing uncertainty, the half-life of a successful strategy is declining. The Senior Executive Programme (SEP) equips you with the tools to drive change and create the future for yourself and your organisation - today.
Watch the video below to gain insight from a sample of our numerous faculty that teach on the programme. Our diverse and renowned faculty are experts in their fields and cover themes spanning Leadership, Strategy and Finance.
You explore 4 management themes in depth:
- Leading the organisation – discover your unique leadership style, reflect on your executive responsibilities and build your leadership legacy
- Managing complex stakeholder relationships – build trust and manage the Board’s expectations with that of key stakeholders
- Developing and implementing strategy – keep in tune with evolving markets, global forces and future scenarios to build resilience and sustained success
- Improving operational and strategic agility – embrace innovation and engage your stakeholders with a holistic approach that examines your organisation’s market and strategy execution capabilities.
Why choose this Senior Executive programme?
- Learn from our acclaimed faculty who share their thought leadership, industry experience, and global perspective on key issues leaving you with invaluable knowledge and powerful insights.
- Join an elite and diverse group of senior executives and industry experts in a dynamic business forum, where dialogue and debate challenge, stimulate and inspire you.
- Build an invaluable network of fellow leaders to 16,000 in the Executive Education network.
- Take advantage of London's global business and cultural opportunities to learn from innovative companies, access notable practitioners and cultural landmarks in the city.