A transformational experience
You’re an expert in your field and you’re hungry to make the next big change in your world. You know you need to learn more about yourself and other aspects of business to achieve this - but how do you know what you don’t know?
ADP will take you on a significant professional and personal journey. This transformational experience allows you to broaden your professional knowledge, allowing you to identify where your future focus should be. The impact is as immediate as it is long term.
Gain the practical skills, knowledge and confidence to make the transition from functional expert to business leader quickly and effectively.
It challenges you to think about how you see yourself as a leader and gives you the tools to inspire teams and contribute to your organisation’s strategic goals.
Feedback from our recent iteration:
“The experience has been outstanding and life changing from both a personal and professional perspective.”
“For me this programme was an absolute game changer. It’s one of these points in life which you will remember as a crossroads.”
“It’s an eye-opening and life-changing experience, what more can I say!”
“I had huge expectations for the course and even so I’m surprised with the quality of the experience and learning. I really don’t believe it could be any better! I am a more conscious and effective leader with lots of energy and also an inspired human being”
Why choose this programme?
- Gain a view of the business skills you need to accelerate your transition or change in your career
- Understand how you will contribute as a leader, now and in the future, through intense feedback and executive coaching that underpins your personalised learning
- Learn from renowned, thought-leading faculty who bring years of commercial experience into the classroom. Their cutting-edge research in global business is both inspirational and grounded in real-world practicality.
- Apply your new skills in the workplace immediately through the practical nature of the programme and the split module format. Complete in two sets of two weeks, split by 6-8 weeks in your workplace, the programme is designed to suit time sensitive executives.
- Broaden your network of fellow leaders and join London Business School’s executive education alumni community, an active and global group of more than 16,000 ambitious professionals.
- Balance the mind and body by integrating our flexible well-being curriculum. Work collaboratively with a well-being consultant to ensure you are leading a lifestyle that compliments and enhances your performance. Your key KPIs are assessed and measured at the end of the programme and one month on.