An invaluable investment in the development of truly exceptional leaders
Sponsoring an employee on the LBS Sloan is a major investment. It’s a commitment to creating future leaders, enhancing job satisfaction and improving employee retention.
LBS Sloan Fellows are high calibre individuals, quick to adopt the new skills they learn. As a result, your business will benefit from improved business perspectives, confidence, leadership, knowledge and creativity.
Benefits to your business
- Succession planning for senior leadership roles – hone your succession strategy and ensure a smooth transition.
- Increase effectiveness and critical, strategic thinking – your employees learn to view business holistically and globally. Their strategic insight and improved decision-making will add value to your organisation.
- Solutions to meet your organisation's needs – more than an academic exercise, the programme looks at real issues in real organisations, and can be tailored to solve problems within your business.
Benefits to your employees
- Your employees return with the drive, expertise and passion to succeed.
- Access to a global alumni network of more than 43,000 business professionals in over 155 countries.
- Global networking opportunities through high-profile events and debates.
To find out more about sponsoring your employees, contact Juan Rosati, Business Development Manager, Degree Programmes:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7000 7582