We take your best and make them better
Sponsoring an employee on an Executive MBA is a major investment. It’s a commitment to increasing your company’s productivity, enhancing job satisfaction and improving employee retention. During their studies, your employees are able to apply what they have learned, having an immediate impact on your business.
Executive MBA students are high-calibre individuals, quick to adopt the new skills they learn. As a result, your business will benefit from their improved business perspectives, confidence, expertise, knowledge and creativity.
Benefits to your business
- Succession planning for senior leadership roles – hone your succession strategy and ensure a smooth transition.
- Increase effectiveness and critical, strategic thinking – your employees learn to view business holistically and globally. Their strategic insight and improved decision making will add long-term value to your organisation.
- Solutions to your organisation's needs – more than an academic exercise, the programme looks at real issues in real organisations, and can be tailored to solve problems within your business.
Benefits to your employees
- Your employees return with the drive, expertise and passion to succeed. This may inspire further development within your leadership team.
- Access to a global alumni network of over 40,000 business professionals, in over 150 countries. Life-long access to the exclusive network of Executive MBA alumni.
- Continued learning and global networking opportunities through high-profile events and debates.
- Individually-tailored executive leadership skill development builds your people into well-rounded business people.
To find out more about sponsoring your employees, contact Juan Rosati, Business Development Manager, Degree Programmes:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7000 7582