A global business world needs leaders who understand how to do business in different countries and continents. Our community of faculty, alumni and students are those leaders.
- Our multinational faculty deliver research and programmes with a global outlook
- Our students have opportunities to travel the world as part of their learning experience, through international exchanges to more than 30 top business schools, career treks and internships
- Our alumni community spans more than 130 nations
- Our 87 alumni clubs stretch across every continent
- We have faculty and students from over 100 countries
- We have campuses in London and Dubai
- Executive Education is delivered in 35 countries around the world
- We have 30 top business schools in our international exchange programme
- Our students learn in cities across the globe: London, Dubai, New York and Hong Kong
- Our partner schools include Columbia Business School, Indian School of Business, the University of Hong Kong and China Europe International Business School
- We are the only non-US business school to have been ranked #1 in the world for our full time MBA programme.
Our teaching presence by continent
- Europe – London Business School
- Middle East – Dubai Centre
- East Asia - partnership with the University of Hong Kong
- Americas - partnership with Columbia Business School.