A global business world needs leaders who understand how to do business in different countries and continents. Our community of faculty, alumni and students are those leaders.
- Our multinational faculty deliver research and programmes with a global outlook
- Our students have opportunities to travel the world as part of their learning experience and to find work (through international exchanges to over 30 top business schools, career treks and internships)
- Our alumni community spans more than 130 nations
- Our 87 Alumni clubs stretch across every continent
- We have faculty and students from over 100 countries
- We have campuses in London and Dubai
- Executive Education is delivered in 35 countries around the world
- We have 30 top Business schools in our international Exchange Programme
- In Asia we have the Hong Kong University partnership
- Our campus is a hub for international business
- Our students study in world cities: London, Dubai, New York and Hong Kong
- Our Partner Schools include Columbia Business School, International Business School, India School of Business, Hong Kong University, China Europe
- We are the only non-US business school to have been ranked #1 in the world for our full time MBA Programme.
Our teaching presence by continent
- Europe – London Business School
- Middle East – Dubai Centre
- East Asia – Hong Kong University partnership
- Americas – Columbia Business.