Are you committed to a career in finance?
Do you need the technical finance knowledge and professional skills to make the right impression? The Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA) at London Business School will help you achieve your goals.
- Have you graduated within the past two years, and do you have less than 18 months of postgraduate work experience?
- Do you have less than 18 months of work experience?
- Are you expected to graduate in a numerate discipline with a UK 2:1 or above (finance, accounting, economics, engineering, chemistry, physics, maths or computer science for example)?
- Can you demonstrate your commitment to building a career in finance?
- Do you have a list of accomplishments, or shown your potential in sports, community or university activities?
Our students have many motivations and are uniquely diverse. But they share one common thread: a track record of excellence, ambition and drive.
The brightest and the best
The MFA admissions process is designed to identify future finance talent. As an MFA applicant, you will need to demonstrate your commitment to finance, and that you are not afraid to work hard to achieve your goals. You’ll also need to showcase what you’ll bring to the Early Career and LBS community.
Submit your CV to receive personalised feedback and advice on how to stand out in the application process.
More than two years of professional experience?
If you’re an experienced professional looking to advance your finance career, our Masters in Finance could be for you. Our exceptional “post-experience” programme has been ranked number one in the world by the Financial Times for the last five years.