"Through LBS, I picked up some great shortcuts and real-world insights that I now use in my job everyday."
Current job: Analyst, Blackstone
Please enter a keyword and click the arrow to search the site
Or explore one of the areas below
typical years of experience
business school in Europe
ranked by the Financial Times
within three months of graduation
Our finance-savvy graduates secure roles across the world, with 91% of our most recent MFA class accepting an offer of employment within 3 months of graduating. Two-thirds (66%) of the recent class took up roles in the UK, with the remaining 34% accepting roles in 10 different locations worldwide, showcasing their truly global outlook.
Find out what this programme can do for your career.
The Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA) is aimed at recent graduates who have graduated within the last two years, with a maximum of two years of postgraduate work experience. You should be committed to a career in finance and have a strong quantitative skill set - gained through existing work experience or your degree.
The MFA provides graduates a deep knowledge of the theory and practice of finance necessary for investment banking, investment management, PE, corporate finance, sales and trading, or fintech.
See the most recent MFA Employment Report.
Core courses in investment fundamentals, asset management, corporate finance, accounting, financial markets, data analytics and world economy form the backbone of the MFA, supported by a wide range of electives in everything from financial engineering to emerging markets.
Explore our programme content page for more details.
See our how to apply page or submit your CV for review. A member of our Recruitment Team will then be in touch to discuss eligibility and next steps.
Only work experience gained post-graduation is considered towards the two-year limit requirement. Internships taken during your studies don’t count, even if you’ve done several.
Please view the deadline information on the how to apply page.
Currently, if you are not a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you need a visa to study in the UK. Applying for a UK visa to study at LBS is a straightforward process. For more information, please visit our visa requirements.
We hold many events throughout the year where you can find out about LBS, our programmes and our community. Due to Covid-19 we are currently delivering all recruitment and admissions events online. If you'd like to join us, please register to attend an upcoming event.
You can also explore a virtual tour of the school here.
LBS offers several financing options to support your graduate studies, including merit funds and bursaries. Around 20% of the Early Careers class each year receives funding from one of the School’s scholarships, which are supported by the School, alumni and external donors. In addition to our own scholarship portfolio, there are also external loan options that admitted students can apply to, including Prodigy and Future Finance.
For additional information on financial aid, please visit our fees, financing and scholarships page.