Define your impact; build your legacy
Global business is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous. To succeed, you must embrace change and continually reframe your skills, knowledge and networks. As the world of business moves, we move with it.
The London Business School (LBS) Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy will equip senior global professionals with the power to lay the very best foundation for their future.
Reasons to choose this programme
- World-class faculty – an internationally renowned faculty, fully engaged in the world of business, who consult to major corporations, institutions and governments teach, inspire and challenge you.
- A wealth of shared experiences – Learn with, and from, your senior executive peers who bring an average of 18 years’ experience to the class. Enhance your skills and form unique bonds with fellow students.
- LBS network – gain access to the 44,000-strong worldwide alumni community, collaborate with contemporaries from other programmes.
- Inspirational encounters – draw inspiration from some of the world’s most influential and powerful people in business and politics through a range of guest speakers, networking events and Career Centre sessions.
- London – study in the heart of the world's leading commercial and financial centre and forge connections with leading industry executives from international banks, top consulting firms and the public sector.
- Duration: 12 months
Next start: 06 Jan 2020
Working experience: 12-35 years*
Stundent Association: £60