Why choose Organisational Behaviour at London Business School?
At LBS we understand that business is about people. From the smallest enterprise to the largest corporation, organisations are created and designed by people to fulfil human objectives.
In the Organisational Behaviour (OB) PhD class you’ll gain a practical understanding of what shapes the way organisations work. You’ll benefit from the OB group’s high-impact scholarship and outstanding teaching methods. They will equip you with a better understanding of human behaviour in organisations, and the skills and experience to apply your knowledge in real-life situations.
Our research is outstanding in its field
LBS is a world-class research school as well as providing high standards of teaching, the School’s Organisational Behaviour faculty and PhD students carry out innovative research on a wide range of topics, including:
- Micro themes – the psychological principles that govern leadership, motivation, decision-making, negotiation and creativity.
- Meso factors – research with a focus on teamwork, group dynamics, organisational culture and personal identity.
- Macro themes – examining the sociological, cultural and institutional factors that shape organisational structures and systems, inter-organisational relationships and networks.
Meet our research faculty
Click on the name of the faculty member to explore their profile and areas of research interest.
- Dr Raina Brands
- Prof Daniel Cable
- Dr Daniel Effron
- Prof Herminia Ibarra
- Dr Ena Inesi
- Prof Lynda Gratton
- Dr Selin Kesebir
- Dr Gillian Ku
- Dr Yoonjin Choi
- Prof Randall Peterson
- Prof Madan Pillutla
- Dr Aneeta Rattan
- Dr Lisa Shu
- Dr Niro Sivanathan
- Dr Pier Vittorio Mannucci
- Dr Michael Parke
- Dr Eliot Sherman
- Prof Thomas Mussweiler
OB Seminars 2018-2019
The Organisation Behaviour Subject Area holds regular seminars. For more information on speakers and topics, please see the 2018/2019 schedule: OB Seminar Series 2018/2019
For more information about the Organisational Behaviour group please contact our:
- Subject Area Manager, Anna Kwiatkowska: email@example.com or +44(0) 20 7000 8948
- Faculty Assistant, Mubasira Badrudin firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0) 20 7000 8939
- Faculty Assistant, Desi Zlatanova: email@example.com or +44(0) 20 7000 8931
- Faculty Assistant, Jekaterina Gerasimova: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0) 20 7000 8928
- Faculty Assistant, Florencia Giovane: email@example.com or +44(0) 20 7000 8944
- Faculty Assistant, David M Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0) 20 7000 8934