Masters in Management
Invest in your future with one of the world's top-ranked business schools
One year Masters in Management
In an increasingly crowded job market, it can be hard to stand out from the crowd. You may have the ability, but how do you compete without the necessary work experience and business skills? Our 12-month Masters in Management from London Business School will increase your choices and get you noticed.
Two year Global Masters in Management
Kick start your international career with the new Global Masters in Management. Launching in September 2015, graduates from this two year programme receive two degrees. In year one you will study the Masters in Management, now in its 5th year at London Business School. The second year will provide further study by Fudan School of Management in Shanghai and allow you to build on your interest in the Eastern market. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the 2015 Class Directory (PDF document, 2.3mb)
- View the 2013 MiM Employment Report (PDF document, 4.2mb)
Students share their insights and reflections on the Masters in Management programme.
Why choose this programme for your business management career?
- You will gain a balanced perspective on business, with teaching that combines rigorous academic theory and practical application.
- You will increase your career options with the programme's strong career and professional development focus.
- You will be learning alongside students from more than 130 countries in a truly international environment that will prepare you for the business world.
- You will benefit from unrivalled networking opportunities, gaining access to the School's network of 36,000+ global alumni.
What's more, you will be studying at our campus in the heart of London, the world's leading commercial and financial centre. International banks, top consulting firms and leading industry executives are regular visitors to campus.
The experience is life-changing and will provide you with the foundations and business management skills for a successful career in business.
Duration: 12 months
Next start: September 2015
Fees: 2014 intake £26,600. 2015 intake announced January.
Events for prospective students
Learn more about the Masters in Management at one of our many events held in London and across the globe: