How to apply
London Business School accepts online and postal job applications
To apply for a job at London Business School:
- download a copy of the job description for the position you want to apply for
- send us your CV with a covering letter addressing the essential requirements of the role
- complete the diversity monitoring form and send it with your application
You can apply for a position online by clicking on the 'apply for this job' botton on the relevant page. You will be asked to attach your CV with a covering letter addressing the essential requirements of the role complete the diversity monitoring form and send it with your application
Applying by email
Send your CV, covering letter and diversity monitoring form to: email@example.com
CVs and covering letters for the positions advertised on the London Business School website must give the job reference (if applicable) followed by the job title in the subject line of your email. The body of the message must contain your contact details, preferably including a daytime telephone number.
Applying by post
Send your CV, covering letter and diversity monitoring form to:
London Business School
London NW1 4SA
Quote the reference for the vacancy, if applicable.
Support to attend interviews
If you have any access requirements and you need assistance to attend an interview, tell Human Resources either in your letter of application or by phone.
At London Business School we offer our staff a wide range of benefits, including:
- generous holiday entitlement - 27 days of annual leave for full-time staff
- a transport season ticket loan
- excellent recreational facilities, including our swimming pool and fully-equipped gym
- a generous pension scheme
- learning and professional development opportunities
- preferential rates on some BUPA private health insurance schemes
- access to the School's business library, one of the most comprehensive in Europe
- Accor childcare voucher scheme.
View the range of benefits offered to our staff
Diversity monitoring form
We want to make sure our staff community is representative of the wider social context it operates in. This confidential form will be used to see if our recruitment process is achieving this.