Who is the Sloan programme designed for?
Sloan Fellows are successful senior managers, professionals and entrepreneurs with a passion for learning and the drive to set themselves apart.
London Business School's Sloan programme is specifically designed for people with substantial experience who are looking to become truly effective leaders and create value for their organisations.
Sloan Fellows come from a wide range of cultures, industries, job sectors and professional backgrounds. They demonstrate significant levels of achievement in their careers and have experience of decision-making at strategic levels. They typically have more than 12 years of management experience.
In their pre-Sloan role they:
- are decision makers in their functional area
- are accountable for results
- lead mission critical projects
- influence and take a leadership role in managing change.
The motivations for undertaking the programme are equally varied. The programme has been designed for those who wish to:
- affect change and execute value-driving strategies within their organisation
- develop new styles of leadership for a changing world
- understand the tools and techniques to become inspiring leaders.
Tell us about yourself
If you are looking to transform your future but are not sure whether this is the right programme for you - please get in touch. Strong candidates will be contacted personally to discuss career ambitions and to answer any questions about the programme.
- See the 2014 class profiles (PDF document, 781kb)
- View the latest Sloan MSc career report (PDF document, 2.2mb)
The following figures are a five-year average and represent a typical Sloan class:
|Average years of management experience||15|
|Nationality by region|
|Africa / Middle East||7%|
|Australia / New Zealand||1%|
|Accounting / Finance||12%|
|Marketing / Sales||10%|
|New business development||2%|
|IT / Telecoms||15%|
|Energy / Engineering||9%|
|Public sector / Not-for-profit||7%|
|Advertising / Media / Publishing||5%|
|Entertainment / Leisure / Retail||2%|
Please note that admissions decisions are taken in accordance with best equal opportunities practice.
Events for prospective students
Discover more about London Business School Sloan MSc programme.