Invest in your talent
Equip your top employees to the highest finance professional standard by sponsoring them on our #1-ranked Masters in Finance (MiF) programme for 10-16 (full-time) or 22 months (part-time). To add value to your organisation we offer a unique programme experience which includes:
- a company project
- specialisations in Corporate Finance, Investment Management and Analysis, Risk Management and Derivatives, and Treasury
- an individually tailored personal development programme including practitioner insights and technical and professional skills
- great exposure to real-world issues through sector specific events with industry experts
- an international exchange to top universities in the Asia Pacific region
Why sponsor your employees?
- Increase efficiency and productivity - our global and diverse community, thought leadership, and latest practices and expertise in the finance industry will flow directly into your organisation and help your best employees realise and showcase their potential. Your staff can apply their skills in the workplace from week 1 through our part-time format.
- Increase retention and motivation - prove to your staff you're committed to their personal and professional development and increase their motivation and retention levels.
- Solutions for real-life company challenges - projects can be used to analyse specific work-related circumstances, to help your employees tackle your organisational challenges effectively.
What your employees gain from the programme
- Increased confidence and knowledge to tackle all areas of finance and directly help them in their day-to-day working life and beyond.
- Access to high profile events, conferences, and networking opportunities.
- Access to a powerful, global alumni network of more than 37,000 professionals in 130+ countries.
Hear how Citigroup are investing in their employees and how London Business School is helping them to bring value to their organisation.
Recent leading organisations that have made the strategic decision to sponsor their employees:
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
SAFE (China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange)
To find out more about sponsoring your employees, contact Eugenia Karapiperi:
Tel: +44(0) 20 7000 7548
Duration: 10 - 16 or 22 months
Next start: August 2014
Fee for 2014: £38,500
Contact Eugenia Karapiperi, Business Development Manager, for further details:
Tel: +44(0) 20 7000 7548
Business Strategy Review
Insights for global business
Thought leadership, insights and analysis from our world-renowned faculty