Students arrive at London Business School from a variety of different situations, and with different goals and learning styles. Our curriculum supports your individual development needs by giving you increased choice and flexibility.
Customise your learning experience
You are able to customise your MBA from day one to suit your specific objectives and study needs:
- Complete your studies in 15, 18 or 21 months
- Choose from day, evening, modular or block week elective classes
- Take an optional international exchange at one of over 30 partner schools. This opportunity is available to students completing the course in 18 or 21 months
- Use your summer for a traditional internship, the Summer Consulting Programme, the Entrepreneurship Summer School or a vacation
Tailor your curriculum
On the London Business School MBA you can tailor your curriculum to help you meet your future career goals:
- If you've studied Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting or Management Accounting you can waive out of core courses in these areas. This allows you more time to take an elective, or to focus on the courses that you find more challenging.
- Select between 10 and 12 elective courses from a choice of over 70, plus a small number of auditing opportunities. During your second year you may also undertake a management project as one of your elective choices.
- Specialise in entrepreneurial management, finance, marketing, strategy, international management, private equity, economics or change management - or keep your subject study broad.
- Access a range of elective courses at University College London in life science, computer science, technology, public policy and real estate.