Strategic Investment Management
New to London Business School's finance programme portfolio, the five-day Strategic Investment Management programme is designed to give you a thorough understanding of the latest investment management research, cutting-edge academic insights and theory.
You will also be given the opportunity to apply the techniques learnt and practise strategic asset allocation by managing a pension fund to gain a deeper knowledge of investment strategies, individual instruments and how to measure performance effectively.
Who is this programme for?
The Strategic Investment Management programme is particularly relevant for investment professionals who will benefit from a deeper understanding of the key themes of investment management:
- Asset managers
- Institutional and/or private investors
- Investment consultants and financial advisors (IFAs)
- Regulators, compliance officers, accountants and lawyers
- Investor relations specialists and corporate financiers
- Risk managers, actuaries, auditors and quantitative analysts
- Pension fund and endowment trustees
- Investment managers, private bankers and family office representatives