As a participant in the most international senior executive programme in the world, you will be encouraged to critically examine your current mindset and biases and transform your view of yourself as a leader.
How will this programme benefit you?
The programme will give you time and space to consider your goals and further develop the ability to lead your business through turbulent times.
You will gain:
- increased confidence in your ability to lead your colleagues and the organisation - rather than managing the inevitable
- the clarity to navigate ambiguity, uncertainty and complexity, while probing new opportunities
- access best-practice knowledge, thought leadership and faculty who produce latest business research
- post-programme, continued access to cutting-edge research and ongoing contact with faculty, technical experts and global leaders
- Lifelong membership of London Business School's Alumni community, affording you networking opportunities with senior executives around the world - an incredible business asset to call upon throughout your career.
How will this programme benefit your organisation?
Your organisation will benefit from a leader who can deliver today's goals while shaping tomorrow's agenda. A leader who can introduce leading-edge thinking, and new and diverse ways of working to move the business forwards.
The new skills you'll bring to your organisation include:
- a focused awareness of microeconomic trends and the external business environment
- the ability to proactively deliver on today's goals while shaping tomorrow's agenda
- coaching skills to develop the full potential of your organisation's human capital
- a sense of thinking broadly and managing globally to penetrate new markets and launch new products
- exposure to the practical application of new financial systems and performance measures
- an understanding of "next-practice" concepts of value creation.