Masterclass in Private Equity
The Masterclass in Private Equity, in association with the Coller Institute of Private Equity, explores all stages of private equity from initial consideration through to financing and exit.
With Professor Eli Talmor (Founder and former Chairman of the Coller Institute of Private Equity ), you will examine the complexities of deal-making through case studies which provides a hands on analysis of recent deals in the industry.
The programme is fully integrated, covering everything from operation and strategy to financing and economic analysis of incentives, so you gain a deeper understanding of the inter-connectivity between functions.
With prominent guest speakers and networking opportunities, you meet some of the leading names in private equity.
Why choose this programme?
By attending the programme you will benefit from:
- access to the latest insights from leading thinkers
- an understanding of the 'behind the scenes of deals'
- knowledge of how all the components in a private equity deal interlink
- the chance to discuss and debate topics with leading industry practitioners and academics.
As the approach is very pragmatic, you can apply your learning as soon as you complete the programme.
Who is this programme for?
- existing fund managers who are considering investing or who want to further understand this asset class
- individuals setting up their own private equity fund
- professionals in the financial world looking to pursue a career in the private equity sector or extend their areas of expertise
- established private equity professionals keen to improve their knowledge of best practice
financial professionals such as investment/private bankers, investment consultants, accountants and pension fund/endowment trustees.
- 3 days
- Next start:
- 18 March 2015
Aasim Ali, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7382