The Masterclass in Private Equity covers the complete investment cycle, from the initial analysis of nature of the asset, through the selection and acquisition process, to disposal and capital realisation.
Alongside formal lectures you'll benefit from case-based analysis, hear top-level industry speakers, and be able to review and discuss real-world examples of the challenging decisions encountered in the private equity industry.
The Masterclass will draw upon content and case studies from Professor Talmor's recently published textbook International Private Equity.
The Masterclass in Private Equity is structured along several main themes:
- private equity as an asset class
- understanding the structure of a private equity fund, the way it operates and governs its portfolio companies
- deal selection, screening, and valuation
- transaction and harvesting.
Upcoming programme dates
- 30 October - 01 November 2013
- 12 - 14 March 2014
- 01 - 03 October 2014