Negotiating and Influencing Skills for Senior Managers
Negotiate on the best terms: yours
As a leader or manager within your organisation, you will need to negotiate situations that can have a significant outcome on practice, performance and culture. Negotiation is so engrained in the role of manager that you may hardly notice you're doing it.
The Negotiating and Influencing Skills for Senior Managers Programme will ensure that you are always prepared for negotiation, and achieve the best possible outcomes and relationships.
Why choose this programme?
This five-day residential course will show you the complex dynamics involved in negotiation and give you an objective model for understanding negotiation.
You'll learn to:
- understand and classify different types of negotiation situations
- negotiate with individuals, groups and different parties
- establish scoring systems and devise alternative outcomes
- bargain effectively, use influencing tactics, and close the deal.
Who is this programme for?
- senior managers
- those people in decision-making roles who need to influence both inside and outside the organisation.
This makes the programme especially useful for those in the following areas:
- business development
- dispute resolution or consensus building
- managers of strategic alliance and partnerships
This programme is NOT suitable for negotiation specialists who participate at very high level content focused negotiations as their key role, e.g. Mergers and acquisitions specialists.
- 5 days
- Next start:
- 15 September 2013
Aasim Ali, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7382
Do you know what it takes to be a good leader?
Share this page