Mergers and Acquisitions
Manage the mergers and acquisitions process to create shareholder value
A solid mergers and acquisitions strategy helps your company gain a competitive advantage and create shareholder value.
This intensive four-day programme aims to help you frame and implement successful merger and acquisition strategies that create a competitive advantage and shareholder value.
Professor Jeremy Dent, the Programme Director, discusses what the Mergers and Acquisitions programme can offer you.
Why choose this programme?
This programme aims to give you comprehensive insight into mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. You'll learn to:
- develop a corporate acquisitions strategy
- value target companies
- handle post-merger integration.
Who is this programme for?
- Senior corporate executives, business unit managers and advisors who want to further develop their company's acquisitions strategy.
- People preparing for their first acquisition attempt who want an end-to-end view of the entire process.
- Experienced acquirers who want to codify their knowledge to pass it on to their peers.
- 4 days
- Next start:
- 12 October 2014
Corina Vigil, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7378