During the programme you'll focus on five key areas:
- creating a vision for your organisation using a 'Living Strategy'
- shaping and supporting high-energy, innovative organisations
- the role culture and values play in building and supporting an organisation and its employees
- how to maximise human resources using employee choice
- how integrated human resources can be implemented to successfully manage change.
As well as world-class teaching, coaching support and personal planning, you'll benefit from:
- specially designed case studies from leading organisations and Lynda Grattons's groundbreaking work on 'Hot Spots'
- a pre-programme diagnostic questionnaire that helps you assess your organisation's people and practices
- a Learning Diary and a Learning Partner.
The five-day programme has an intensive workshop structure.
Monday: You'll learn about developing a Living Strategy and how to put people at the heart of your organisation. You'll also learn about visualising the future.
Tuesday: You'll explore organisational processes and how to share best practice. You'll also learn about signature processes and examine your organisation's processes and culture.
Wednesday: You'll concentrate on setting the agenda for HR and identifying the key levers. You'll also explore social architecture as a source of competitive advantage and the fundamentals of leadership and change.
Thursday: You'll focus on how to align HR to business strategy. You'll also be introduced to the idea of Hot Spots - how to create organisations that buzz with energy and inspiration.
Friday: You'll put everything you've learnt this week into practical plans for taking action and you'll develop your own personal learning plan.
Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Organisations is a five-day programme.
Next programme date:
- 17 - 22 November 2013