Financing the Entrepreneurial Business combines solid practical skills with the latest thinking and insights, giving you the expertise to stay ahead.
How will this programme benefit you?
By studying real-life business cases and learning from professors and fellow participants, you'll gain a practical framework you can use to secure or provide investment for high-potential businesses.
- By studying all aspects of the financing process from valuation to financing and exit strategies, you will come away with a complete skill set.
- With insights into both securing and providing finance for fast-growth businesses, you will gain a balanced perspective.
- You will build a strong network of contacts, as programme participants are all active in the industry.
- By working with leading academics and industry professionals, you'll be up to speed on the latest issues and developments.
How will this programme benefit your organisation?
Your organisation will benefit from having an executive who can:
- make better valuations
- choose the right financing options
- determine the best exit strategy
- avoid costly pitfalls
- enhance deal flow or financing options through a strong, international network.
- 5 days
- Next start:
- 18 November 2013
Pariss Wallman Wilson, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7397
Share this page