Executing Strategy for Results
Survive and thrive in fast-changing markets
In an environment characterised by turbulence; shifting regulations, evolving technology, economic uncertainty, competitor movement and changing customer needs; executing strategy effectively is increasingly difficult.
Every strategy is a work in progress that is subject to revision in light of ongoing interactions between the organisation and its shifting environment. Executing Strategy for Results is a hands-on programme that provides managers with a practical framework for successfully executing strategy in today's fast changing world.
Why choose the programme?
Led by Professor Don Sull, the programme is based on more than a decade of research into how some of the world's most successful companies effectively implement their strategic plans.
Over five intensive days, you learn the latest tools and techniques to effectively execute strategy against a backdrop of market changeability. You learn how to:
- transform your strategy into action
- inspire your team to effectively execute strategy
- build an organisation-wide structure for implementing strategy
- overcome the strategic challenges that arise in today's turbulent business climate
This unique programme connects theory with practice. Throughout the programme, you apply what you learn to your own organisation - translating academic insight into action. Multimedia presentations enliven discussions, while guest speakers bring a fresh perspective to the classroom. You leave the programme with a concrete structure to improve strategy execution upon your return to work.
Who is the programme for?
- Senior professionals or executives who manage an entire company or business unit
- People managing projects that cut across units
- Managers involved in strategy execution and implementation in complex and fast-changing markets
- 5 days
- Next start:
- 16 June 2013
Sharon Sagoo, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7378
Share this page