Participants on the Executing Strategy for Results programme come from a diverse range of backgrounds and nationalities. They are senior managers responsible for strategy implementation. The programme is particularly relevant for:
- Managers of an entire company (e.g. group CEO, managing director, president, founder)
- Executive team members who manage an entire company (e.g. FD, CFO, VP, HR director)
- Managers of a business unit (e.g. plant supervisor, global head of a function)
- Part of team that manages a business unit (e.g. HR director for a region)
- Those who manage projects that cut across units
Please note that this programme has been specifically developed to meet the needs of professionals working within organisations and is therefore not suitable for consultants.
Gabriel Junqueira S. Elias (Brazilian)
Director of Restructuring of Investees, LAEP Investments
"The whole experience was excellent - the programme structure and London Business School's faculty serve as a model for any institution in the world."
Anette Maltun Koefoed (Norwegian)
Executive Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Berg-Hansen
"The programme opened my eyes to new ways of doing things, and with an increased vocabulary, better self-esteem and greater strategic insight, I was able to speak more authoritatively and articulately with other senior executives from across the organisation."
- 5 days
- Next start:
- 16 June 2013
Sharon Sagoo, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7378
Share this page