Redefine what it means to 'grow' your business
Customer Focused Marketing demonstrates how you can use deep customer insights to re-align your organisation around your customers, breaking down the organisational silos, to deliver true customer value and create rather than just serve your customers.
The programme will allow you to understand how to identify and use insights as a source of differentiation, a platform to build your competitive advantage and a basis for creating new customers.
Over five days you'll explore the following themes and apply them directly to your organisation:
Understanding consumer behaviour: linking customer feedback to decisions by putting a market research strategy into practice.
Managing the customer experience: coordinating your firm's activities to understand how customers decide.
Capturing value: selecting customers; pricing innovatively; converting prospects into customers; defending established markets.
- Building a customer focused organisation
- Defining a customer-centric marketing strategy
- Creating a learning journal
- Gaining and leveraging deep customer insight
- Assessing and selling customer value
- Communicating with impact: The power of stories
- Building brands from the inside out
- Extending the value chain: Managing the customer experience
- Horses for courses: Designing the sales force for customer requirements
- Managing customers for profit
- Learning from mistakes
- The perils of customer focus
This five day programme takes place at London Business School.
Next programme date:
- 19 - 23 May 2014
Upcoming programme dates:
- 27 - 31 October 2014
For further information, please call +44 (0)20 7000 7382 or email email@example.com