Student clubs and activities
The School's clubs and associations offer some of the most memorable, interesting and enjoyable aspects of your student experience...
The Student Association
This organisation represents students' interests and concerns within the wider school community, to faculty, professional staff and alumni.
Its Executive Committee is elected annually by the students themselves. It has direct involvement with co-ordinating bodies such as the School's Governing Body.
A vital part of the London Business School experience, our student clubs create:
- a vibrant community based on the diversity of our international student body
- important networks for alumni and the wider School community
- opportunities to explore your personal interests
- opportunities to develop leadership potential
- an exciting schedule of student led events and activities - take a look at our YouTube channel LBSstudentView for some examples
There are over 70 student clubs making up the London Business School community. These range from professional clubs such as Consulting, Entrepreneurship and Energy Clubs, to regional clubs including the Latin American and China Club. There are also general interest and sporting clubs such as Rugby, Wine and Cheese and the Salsa Club.
Clubs provide excellent networking opportunities for students and a place to meet other people with similar interests and ideas, along with an opportunity for students to take on leadership roles.
The clubs put on a variety of entirely student led events, from ad hoc social events e.g. Wine Tasting, to more regular weekly speaker series and networking drinks. There are annual conferences, including the Healthcare Conference and the Women in Business Conference, along with regional days like the Asia Business Forum and Africa Day. Tattoo takes place every February and celebrates the diversity of the school involving the majority of the campus community and all regional clubs.
How can I find out more?
- Visit Campus Groups for a comprehensive list of all student clubs. The Campus Group calendar shows all upcoming events. Join clubs of interest on Campus Groups to receive email and event updates
- Visit the Student Association Website for details on the student led conferences, career treks and social events
How can I keep up to date?
- Follow @LBS_Activities and @londonSA on Twitter for regular updates
- Official YouTube channel LBSstudentView showcasing student led events
- Official Flickr account London Business School Student View