The School provides a lively, stimulating and relevant programme of speaker events each year to engage and inspire its network and the business community at large.
Highlights of the Global Leadership Summit 2014
The rapid advance of technology in the digital age has had a profound impact on society, politics and the economy. The 2014 Global Leadership Summit, which took place on 24 June, explored the impact of generation tech on global business.
Global Leadership Summit
The Global Leadership Summit is London Business School's flagship thought leadership event. Now in its tenth year, this annual event brings together over 600 business and thought leaders from around the world to discuss the key issues affecting business today.
Student club events
The School's highly engaged and diverse range of student clubs organise a multitude of events each semester. For further information on these conferences please visit the Student Association website. Here are just some of the major campus events that take place:
- Africa Day
- Asia Business Forum
- Global Energy Summit
- India Business Forum
- Latin America Business Forum
- Tech Media Summit
- Middle East Day
- Women in Business Conference
- TELL Series
Network with fellow alumni, challenge your thinking and continue your learning
From annual reunion celebrations and industry clubs to career services, there are a wide range of events for alumni, both in London and worldwide. Events include:
Many of the School's events are open to our growing corporate and philanthropic community. Please keep checking the events calendar and our social media channels.
Media are invited to join the School's growing corporate and philanthropic community to discuss and debate today's business agenda and network with thought leaders.
As part of the London Business School community, members have the opportunity to hear from a range of distinguished speakers through the School's international connections. Previous speakers include:
- Steve Ballmer, CEO Microsoft Corporation
- Rt. Hon. Tony Blair, Prime Minister UK 1997 - 2007
- Sir Richard Branson, Chairman Virgin Group Ltd
- Cynthia Carroll, CEO Anglo American PLC
- Former US President Bill Clinton
- Peter Voser, CEO Royal Dutch Shell
- Paul Bulcke, CEO Nestlé S.A.
- Vittorio Colao, Chief Executive Vodafone
- Rafael del Pino, Chairman Grupo Ferrovial
- Honorable Al Gore, Former US Vice-President
- António Horta-Osório, Chief Executive Abbey
- Boris Johnson, Mayor of London
- Muhtar Kent, President and COO The Coca-Cola Company
- Anne Mulcahy, Chairman and CEO Xerox Corporation
- Stan O'Neal, Chairman and CEO Merrill Lynch
- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, Queen of Jordan
- Martin Sorrell, CEO WPP
- Jack Welch, former CEO General Electric
These sessions are a great way to discover more about London Business School and our Masters Degrees, giving you the opportunity to connect in person with admissions staff, students and alumni. The event will begin with a brief presentation from admissions staff, followed by a student/alumni panel and Q&A session, and finally an opportunity for one-to-one discussions with staff, students and alumni during a networking reception. Find out more and register here.
If you are unable to visit us in person at an information session, please sign up to one of our online chats or webinars hosted by admissions staff and current students. Find out more and register here.
Fairs and forums
Speak with our admission representatives and local alumni at these multi-school events. For more information about a fair taking place near you and to register, please visit the website. Find out more and register here.
For more information on events, please contact the following individuals:
General information on events:
Phone: +44 (0)20 7000 7104
Phone: +44 (0)20 7000 7137
Phone: +44 (0)20 7000 7237
Phone: +44 (0)20 7000 7112