London Business School's Strategic and Entrepreneurship (SE) subject area is inviting applications for tenure-track and tenured positions starting in the 2015-2016 academic year.
Our SE faculty are required to teach on our MBA, MSc, PhD and Executive Education programmes and to conduct original research of exceptionally high quality.
- A PhD
- A strong record of published research, or pipeline in the case of junior level applicants, in leading academic journals.
- A strong teaching record for senior applicants or evidence of good teaching for junior applicants
How to apply
1) Before submitting your application, please read the information for Faculty applicants available on the School's central recruitment webpage.
2) Please submit your application dossier before 17th October 2014 via http://apply.interfolio.com/25256
This should include:
- your CV
- three letters of reference
- your dissertation paper or one current paper
- any available teaching evaluations
For general enquiries please email email@example.com or telephone
+ 44 (0)20 7000 8711
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.