London Business School's Strategic and Entrpreneurship (SE) subject area is inviting applications for tenure-track and tenured positions starting in the 2013-2014 academic year.
Our SE faculty are required to teach on our MBA, MSc, PhD and Executive Education programmes and to conduct original research of exceptionally high quality.
1) Applicant requirements:
- A PhD
- A strong record of published research, or pipeline in the case of junior level applicants, in leading academic journals.
- A strong teaching record for senior applicants or evidence of good teaching for junior applicants
2) How to apply
Before submitting your application, please read the information for Faculty applicants available on the School's central recruitment webpage and complete the diversity monitoring along with our SE Advertisement.
Your application dossier should be sent electronically before the closing date of 15th October 2012 and should include:
- your CV
- three letters of reference
- your dissertation paper or one current paper
- any available teaching evaluations
3) Send to:
Strategy and Entrepreneurship Subject Area Manager
London Business School, Regents Park, London NW1 4SA, United Kingdom
For general enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone + 44 (0)20 7000 8711
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.